jQuery Shining Image is an HTML5 jQuery plugin that add an animated shining effect to your images.
This plugin use canvas element, and is compatible with all computer and mobiles modern browsers. For the others, the image keeps its default static look.
- Very easy to use : $(‘img’).shiningImage()
- Many options to customize the effect
- Can be used with lightbox, using onComplete Event
- The shining image keeps the default style and class.
- The shining image keeps original image click, mouseover, mouseout, mouseup and mousedown events
- Compatibility : IE9+ , Firefox 4+ , Google Chrome 11+, Opera 10.6+, Safari 3.2+
- color : Sets the effect color
- delay : Sets the delay between each shine effect
- direction : Sets the effect direction. Horizontal, vertical or diagonal
- onComplete : Execute this function after plugin initialisation
- onLoopComplete : Execute this function after each shine effect
- opacity : Sets the effect opacity
- playOnLoad : Automatically start effect or not
- scale : Sets the effect scale. 1 = 30% of image width or height
- speed : Sets the effect speed in ms